Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hi all!


I am talking about my favourite food as I was forced to.My favourite food should be fish and chips.Smile please!

I like fish and chips because...(in point form)

Firstly,it is a western food!:)

Secondly,it tastes very nice.There are three parts of the dish that make up fish and chips.They are the fish(obviously),french fries,baked beans and peas.The fish is crispy on the outside and soft in the inside after biting,the piece seems to melt in your mouth.It is VERY delicious.The french fries are crispy and salty.Coupled with ketchup,it tastes scrumptious and palatable.The baked beans are very soft and nice.They are exquisite and heavenly.Lastly,the peas.I actually did not like the peas when I first ate fish and chips,but after my mother's persisting that I eat them,I find them fit for a king!The best thing is,the peas are healthy!I have a friendly store uncle who sells fish and chips.This is why I always get more fries and more peas!Actually,the uncle is a reason why I can eat fish and chips.My mother says she wants to support him.Unfortunately,fish and chips is bad for health.Sigh...

I hope that after reading this,you also will try fish and chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment